Over 50 of the worlds most notable iPhoneographers reveal their techniques, passion and vision in a compelling interactive format by the author of iPhone Obsessed and AppAlchemy, Dan Marcolina #marcolina. This iPad eBook is a commemorative companion to the Mobile Masters Sessions to be held at Macworld Expo on January 30, 3013. (some tickets still available) And contains the work and views of most all the speakers and many more leaders in this mobile movement. You can be a part of of the book by tagging up to 5 of your BEST photos with #mobilemasters in Instagram. the winners will be included in the eBook.
The AppBOOK FEATURES
- Over 50 varied Artists from around the world are represented
- Many step-by-step “app-stacking” secrets revealed with a swipe of the figure
- Personal video interviews from 30 artist discussing how iPhoneography has changed them and photography.
- Many image tutorial video
- Over an hour of video included
- In-depth text descriptions with direct links to each app mentioned
- Hand selected portfolio of additional work from each artist.
- Direct links to each artist websites, blogs, and even email address
- Winners of the Mobile Masters Challenge are revealed here
- Winners of Pixels’ THE THIRD WAVE Show
- Interactive 360 experience of the LA Mobile Arts Festival show
- Resource links to the hottest iPhoneography web sites
- MacWorld Epilogue (added after the Expo) featuring tidbits and memories
So grateful to Dan for including this gallery of images from our show in Berkeley and Bremen, Germany, in the book, which does represent the Third Wave of the iphonic art movement as of early 2013.
And here is the very cool promo video Dan made for the book:
I will try to have the song, Maia Dream #817: Koi Flashing available as a single release on the same day the book is released. Very flattered that Dan wanted to use it for the promo and in the book itself.